Thursday, January 8, 2009

We've Come Full Circle

December 30, 2008 (Salt Lake City, UT): On December 13, 2008 Amy and I left for a 2 1/2 week vacation to the Philippines. We weren't sad to leave the newly fallen snow behind. Our flight was delayed two hours while the runway was plowed and the plane was de-iced.

Leaving for the Philippines



Plane being de-iced

We spent two weeks in the Philippines enjoying the warmth and beautiful scenery.





We had two layovers in Hawaii!


Forty hours after we left Naga, Philippines, we arrived in Salt Lake City! We were happy to be on the ground but not very excited about the all the SNOW!

1 comment:

KaSh said...

I saw your blog when I was googling naga misison where my brother is currently serving. It was fun to see pictures of the Philippines. I miss it. And also it was nice to see my brother's mission parents. His name is Elder Periquin. I am glad you enjoyed being there.